National Speaker and former NFL player
Share - Reviews - Gallery - Videos - Speaker Information
“No one is born a winner or a loser, but everyone is born a chooser!”
Keith Davis learned many lessons about winning and losing over the course of his life. “Winners are different than losers,” he says, “because winners look at what they are going to, while losers look at what they are going through.”
By sharing his own personal trials and triumphs, not just athletically but in the classroom as well, Keith can relate to students regardless of their demographic or cultural background. His resounding message to students is that with effort, a focus on education and the excellence they already possess, they can be champions.
“Long ago, I decided it’s more important to be a world-class person than a world-class athlete,” he says.
Throughout school, Keith struggled with academics. It wasn’t until he went to the University of Southern California on a football scholarship that he focused on putting his education first. He graduated as an Academic All-American with the top GPA on his team. After graduation, he received an NFL contract with the New York Giants.
- Students leave with boosted self-esteem, feeling empowered to achieve academic success
- Students are challenged to make visionary choices, with an end result of becoming forward thinking, lifelong learners
- Keith’s message, being born a chooser, teaches social and behavioral strategies to students, improving campus climate
- Keith illustrates the importance of strong relationships within the family unit
- Keith effectively communicates his message to parents of diverse backgrounds
- Keith reiterates to teachers the lasting impact they can have, encouraging them to improve connections with struggling students
- His program promotes team building — increasing morale, potentially leading to staff retention
Keith brings other athletes to every program, doubling the impact to students. He wants students to hear from other athletes who have made good life choices as well. This unique approach gives students multiple positive role models, keeping academics as the focus.
Request information on booking Keith Davis talk to your school.
Reviews of Keith Davis's Programs
“This program was a life-changer for some of our students. They were engaged and very attentive to the message which was given. The students were very satisfied with the program.”
~Brenda Luevano, Intervention Specialist, Fort Worth ISD
“We loved Keith. He is a dynamic speaker — funny and able to make is point to all age levels. That takes talent. If you’ve ever tried to get five-year-olds to focus, you know what I’m talking about.”
~Cynthia Monsevalles, Counselor, Hubbard Heights Elementary
“Keith and Clarence captivated the attention of 1157 students for over an hour. They were great. Our kids have been talking about them all day and it is evident that they left an impact.”
~Chris Perkins, Principal, Iroquois High School
“In my 27 years at McLean Middle School, today’s speakers were some of the best. Thank you, I feel what those men had to say was so very important for students to hear.”
~James Keegan, McLean Middle School